As I have been reflecting over the various interactions between myself and my children, I have come to realize that there has been interaction between my children with one another that is just as important to their development to society as it is to their faith. Sometimes the interaction has been positive, other times negative, but none the less it has been of importance to shaping who they have become (or will become). It may seem little in the grand scheme of things but it matters them, in that very moment.
 |
| A Day at the Park with My Older Sister |
 |
| Jump! Jump! Jump! |
Thank you Lord for all of the blessings you have provided. You have given strength, wisdom, and encouragement even when I have not or was not able to. You provide even when I am unworthy.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment